Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park Shin Hye

Go down 
+2
KEYs_me
jennypara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am

Park Shin Hye to sing CNBlue's song 'I Will Forget You' for Heartstrings

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Cc6117ba20b0289f7a31c96130cff41f_large

In Episode 7 of MBC drama Heartstrings, Park Shin Hye is spotted singing CNblue's song. The episode will tell the story of her character, Lee Kyu Won, taking part in an audition for the lead role of the school's 100th Year Anniversary Musical.

In the previous episode's last scene, Kyu Won sees a crying Lee Shin in the arms of dance professor Yoonsu. Lee Shin is heartbroken as his father has passed away. Kyu Won is disappointed and tears up as she sees Yoonsu hugging Shin. Kyu Won vows not to care about Lee Shin's personal life anymore.

However, Lee Shin's band 'The Stupid' and Kyu Won's group 'The Invincible Wind Flowers' are appointed by the school to co-write a song for the 100th Anniversary Musical. They have to combine the two contrasting elements of music - traditional and modern - to create a new and interesting song. Given the mission, the two groups have to live together in a dormitory, thus begin the adventures of the students' stay at the horrifying and seemingly-haunted dorm. An awkward atmosphere is evident between Kyu Won and Shin as Kyu Won's heart is still stinging from what she saw the other night.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 6f411b64af535466718da537

A representative of JS Pictures stated 'There have been a lot of complaints about the lack of love-line between Kyu Won and Lee Shin. But in the upcoming episode, everything will change. During the filming of the living-together-in-dorm scenes, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yonghwa and Kang Minhyuk were chatting about their high school memories and more."

Meanwhile, the musical's director, former Broadway director Suk Hyun (starring Song Chang Ui) announces the theme of the celebratory musical - Love, Kyu Won chooses 'I Will Forget You' as her song for audition. The song's lyrics are Kyu Won's thoughts and feelings towards Lee Shin (starring Jung Yonghwa).

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 A57ca2447476244b40a32edffd811450_large

During the audition, Kyu Won tears up. Lee Shin, who is watching the teary confession in the hall, appears to be in deep thought as the music moves his heart. The producer said 'Park Shin Hye was very into her character. When she sings the song at the audition scene, the rest of the cast and crew are deeply moved by her performance, too.Please look forward to a music performance with traditional music and applied music combined together."

The 7th episode of Heartstrings will air tonight, July 20th, on MBC at 9:55pm.

Spoiler:

Cr:shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
~Rin-chan~

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Οφείλω να ομολογήσω οτι το 'I Will Forget You' μ'αρεσε πιο πολυ απ'οτι το κανονικο....biased much?? xexe2
αλλα ....γιατι επρεπε να γινει ατυχημα???γιατι τωρα???γιατι με την shinhye unnie???anyways ευτυχως που δεν ηταν κατι το τραγικο...παντως ανησυχησσα οταν εμαθα οτι ξαναπηγε στο νοσοκομειο και οτι γι'αυτο δεν εβγαλαν καινουργιο επισοδιο..... Park Shin Hye - Page 3 579117
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Park Shin Hye's MRI, CT scans 'ok', returns to filming

Good News! Shin Hye is currently recovering from her injuries!

Park Shin Hye was rushed to hospital on Monday, July 18, after being involved in a major car accident where more than 5 people were injured. She was pronounced to suffer from minor injuries and insisted on returning to filming on Wednesday. However, she was admitted to hospital during filming because of the after-effects of the accident - muscular pains in the neck and waist areas.

The hospital performed detailed MRI and CT scans on her. Results for both scans are 'All Clear'. She will return to filming her drama 'Heartstrings' earliest this weekend after some more rest.

Yesterday, she tweeted about her recovery progress and thanks fans for their love:

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 281809_168602559876029_143086892427596_359309_2355013_n

Translation: "Hello^^* This is Park ShinHye!! The first thing I wanted to announce is good news to everyone. It seems like I have caused the public to worry, so I'm dearly sorry. I'm currently recovering with the treatments I'm receiving so please don't worry.. I'll come back as the lovely bubbly Kyuwon soon. Thank you..^^"

Get well soon, Shin Hye!

shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
bloubloum
Moderators
Moderators
bloubloum

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 am

Περαστικά της! Ακόμα και αν δεν έχει σοβαρούς τραυματισμούς, το πιάσιμο και το τράβηγμα στα νεύρα απο το τράνταγμα, είναι άσχημα!
Back to top Go down
http://princesagr.livejournal.com/
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:29 am

oh ti kaloula mwre, vgike na pei kai sygnwmi Park Shin Hye - Page 3 64867

ante ante na ginei grigora kala!!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Tumblr_lpbknh0QyP1ql83a9o1_500

more Shin Hye!:
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 am

What happened on Jeju Island? Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa's 1st fated meeting uncovered

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Ep12a

The mystery behind the fated meeting of MBC drama Heartstrings' 'romantic campus couple' Jung Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye will be uncovered.

In the beginning of 'Heartstrings', Gayageum prodigy Lee Gyu Won (starring Park Shin Hye) and guitar genius Lee Shin (starring jung Yonghwa) both went to Jeju Island for their respective reasons. Unprecedentedly, they met by fate on the beautiful island which paved way to their young innocent relationship.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Ep12c

Lee Shin was riding on a bike for a freelance trip on Jeju Island while Gyu Won was there because of her grandpa's business meeting. The two were taking a stroll around the seaside themselves when they saw each other. Lee Shin snapped a photo of Gyu Won.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Ep12b

Afterward, the two were involved in a 'slave contract' in school. But the hatred towards each other gradually turned into appreciation and affection as the 100th anniversary school musical draws near. In today's episode of 'Heartstrings' (episode 12), the blurry memory of their first fateful meeting on Jeju Island will fall into pieces like puzzles. The uncovering of the memory will bond the two together strongly.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 201108100821771298_1

At the same time, Park Shin Hye's character is deeply scarred by the evil intentions of the persons in charge of the musical performance. To show his loving support for her, Lee Shin gives her a couple necklace. He will also hold a surprise mini concert and present to his girlfriend a 'comfort song', in hopes of calming her fears. He will also surprise her with a kiss.

The 12th episode of Heartstrings will air tonight at 9:55pm on MBC.

Source: OSEN News

HERE for the ep 12 preview

--

omo~i cant wait!!♥
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

'You're Beautiful' Park Shin Hye, Jang Keun Suk reunite as CF models

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 271756_249238_125a

'You're Beautiful' Park Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk reunite as CF models.

The two Hallyu stars are invited to be the faces of Korean trendy clothing label 'Codes Combine Haiker' Fall/Winter Collection 2011. They are chosen because of their raging popularity in Korea and worldwide.

Park Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk starred in drama 'You're Beautiful' together in 2009, which topped ranking charts as the most popular Korean drama in Japan, Taiwan, China and various Southeast Asian countries.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 271756_249238_125b

The popularity of the two Hallyu celebrities can be further seen in the pre-season never-ending inquiries from foreign reporters when news got out that they are the new faces of Codes Combine Haiker.

The new ads and CFs can be seen nationwide in September in Codes Combine Haiker stores and also online store. They will be in the format of photographs, videos and more.

Source: Review Stars via Naver
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 am

Park Shin Hye is the new face of MAC F/W 2011

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Htm_20110816094031c000c010-002

Actress Park Shin Hye goes for a more mature look for Autumn.

On 16th, designer cosmetics brand MAC unveiled a new skin makeup photoshoot for the upcoming fall season. The pictorial features Park Shin Hye with an exotic appeal created by the nude makeup and hairstyle. Her natural shine and glittery eyes become the center of attention.

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Htm_20110816094031c000c010-001

Nude makeup will be the season's mainstream makeup trend. To create a shiny skin look, MAC is introducing its new 'Pro Long Wear Foundation SPF10', a long-lasting moisturizing foundation which emphasizes a exotic, mature appeal while enhancing skin elasticity. Together with concealer and eye makeup, a fresh, light-weight and perfect skin look is crafted.

Park Shin Hye is chosen as the CF model for MAC F/W 2011 for her shiny, flawless baby skin. The complete photoshoot will be published at the end of August in fashion magazines.

Credits:shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

Park Shin Hye says thank you to Heartstrings cast & crew

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Aug18b
Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Aug18
Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Aug18a

Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 am

Park Shin Hye to volunteer in South Africa's Ghana

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Htm_20110824102046c000c010-001

Actress Park Shin Hye will volunteer in Ghana, South Africa in September 2011.

According to sources, Park Shin Hye will depart for Ghana on September 25 for a outreach volunteer project with KFHI (Korea Food for the Hungry International). Persons in charge stated "Park Shin Hye will face the challenges of starvation and poverty with the local children. She will take the role as 'happy Mother' of the African children, go to school with them, get water from wells and carry out international aid against the serious poverty problems there."

Park Shin Hye's agency also stated "Shin Hye always works hard in volunteer work in her daily life. On her 22nd birthday, she took part in KFHI's project to give out food to the homeless with her mother. She is also an active member of 'Habitat for Humanity'."

Earlier this year, Shin Hye was appointed Goodwill Ambassador of KFHI due to her active participation in their non-profitable volunteer campaigns (eg. Japan Earthquake Fundraiser 2011).

The Ghana volunteer project will be aired as a documentary on MBC.

Meanwhile, on August 25, Shin Hye will take part in a KFHI campaign in Myeongdong, Seoul at 11am to promote the KFHI International Food Aid Program to citizens with fellow ambassadors Jung Tae Woo and Kim Jung Hwa.

--

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 61252 ειναι απιστευτη ^^♥️
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 am

Einai toso uperoxh auth h ginaika thn agapw toso!!!<3 :3
Heartstrings is over..TT.TT
Ante na doume poio tha einai to epomeno ths drama p tha paiksei me ton yong hwa!!xD
Park Shin Hye - Page 3 279877
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Park Shin Hye at LeTV Entertainment Awards

Park Shin Hye - Page 3 F64a753a8270e44f40a75b3a

Park Shin Hye arrived in Beijing today to attend the annual LeTV Entertainment Awards. She was invited to represent her country in this award ceremony as well as received an award herself. Tonight Park Shin Hye arrived at the event dressed all in black in an empire style dress looking very elegant and classy.

shinhye.org

--

Park Shin Hye goes back to school

Actress Park Shin Hye returns to campus.

As the new school semester commences, Park Shin Hye will be going back to school. Currently a student at Chung Ang University's theater department, Shin Hye will complete her 2nd semester of Year 2 of university studies this semester.

Park Shin Hye took a leave from school in fall 2009 to film drama 'You're Beautiful'. She returned to school in the first half of 2011 before taking another leave from school from early summer 2010 - late summer 2011 for her movie projects 'Cyrano Agency', 'Green Days' and drama 'Heartstrings'.

Her agency states that she has already completed her class enrollment and will focus on her academics in the current semester. Her new work plans and comeback are scheduled in early 2012.

For the time being, Shin Hye is expected to advance into the Japan market through possible CF endorsement. She will also go to Ghana, South Africa for a volunteer project in late September.

Source: Sports Chosun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Shin Hye
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3