Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park Shin Hye

Go down 
+2
KEYs_me
jennypara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [MAGAZINE] Junior Magazine April 2011 issue   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 am

Junior Magazine April 2011

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1300716238_201103212307408308205301_0

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1300716238_201103212307498308205301_0

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1300716238_201103212307458308205301_0

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1300716238_201103212307588309205301_0

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1300716238_201103212307538309205301_0
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye reveals the secret behind cute photoshoots    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 49406-63695

Park Shin Hye’s photoshoot for Elle Girl magazine’s April issue has become a hot topic because of the actress’s snow white skin and beautiful features.

In the photoshoot, Park Shin Hye is spotted rocking a short curly hairstyle which shows off her adorable face and beautiful white skin. Colourful lipstick shades also help create the cute, pixie look.

When asked about her secret to beautiful skin, Shin Hye said “Lots of smiles, positive thinking, regular exercise and also drinking lots of water.” Although the photoshoot lasted for more than 5 hours, the smile never left Park Shin Hye’s face. “My secret weapon? I like to put on light makeup to create a natural look and I also like putting on lipstick.”

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 49404-58799

Park Shin Hye is currently taking daily gayageum lessons with a professor at Joong Ang University to prepare for her upcoming summer drama “Festival”.

“I really love music,” says Park Shin Hye. “Acting and music cannot be separated. So as to improve my acting skills, I listen to music and hope to gain inspiration from it.”

“Festival” will air in June 2011, starring CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 49402-73643

Source: TV Daily Kr
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Park Shin Hye transforms into Lady Gaga(?)   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Twittermarch24

Park Shin Hye has decided to become American pop sensation Lady Gaga.

On March 24th, Shin Hye tweeted: “While I was having a photoshoot for a magazine (Ceci), I was told to try on a blonde wig. I am sorry Lady Gaga I want to be Lady Shin Hye too.”

In the selca Shin Hye is seen wearing a blonde wig. She looks different from her usual self but still beautiful. The photo received a lot of compliments from netizens.

Park Shin Hye is recently cast in MBC’s drama “Festival” which will be aired in June 2011.

Source: MyDaily Kr via Nate
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: *Shin Hye*   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:20 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 3parkshinhye
Profile:

* Name: 박신혜 (Bak Sin Hye) / Park Shin Hye
* Profession: Actress, model, and singer
* Birthdate: 1990-Feb-18
* Birthplace: Gwangju Metropolitan City, South Korea
* Height: 168cm
* Weight: 45kg
* Star sign: Aquarius
* Blood type: A
* Family: Mother, father, and older brother
* Education: Seoul Young-Pa Girls' Middle/High School , Seoul Joongang University: Majoring in drama & movie
* Talent: Dancing
* Favorite color: White, red
* Religion: Christianity
* Hobby: Listening to music, Baseball
* Debut: Lee Seung Hwan's music video "Got - flower" in 2003

Awards:

* 2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (You're Beautiful)
* 2007 MBC Drama Awards: Best Newcomer Actress (Kimcheed Radish Cubes)
* 2003 SBS Drama Awards: Child Actress Award (Stairway to Heaven)

MCings:

* 2009-12-16 Melon Music Awards: Co-host with Jang Keun Suk
* 2009-12-29 SBS Gayo Daejun: Co-host with Jung Yong Hwa and Kim Hee Chul

Interesting Facts:

* Nicknames: Hacci, Alice, Randy-Shinhye (Randy Johnson Shin Hye) - she got this nickname as she opened a baseball game. Her pose were so perfect like Randy Johnson (a famous MLB player).
* Favorite Baseball Team: Kia Tigers (a baseball team representing her hometown).
* Pets: 2 puppies, Bongji & Nori
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 am

Razortv Singapore interviews Park Shin Hye

We reported earlier that Shin Hye was interviewed during the VIP Ferragamo showcase in Singapore on March 10 2011.

Shin Hye sat down with RazorTV Singapore before the showcase started and talked about her acting career, Hallyu drama "You're Beautiful" (2009), movie "Cyrano Agency"(2010) as well as her upcoming dramas "Hayate the Combat Butler" and "Festival".

She admits that she has a 'wild' side in real life. However, the 21-year-old looked anything but wild when she attended Italian luxury label Ferragamo's Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Show at Paragon recently. Dressed in a flirty frock with her hair pulled into a low ponytail, she was a picture of feminine charm and sweetness.

Shin Hye maintained she is not the tomboy that she played in idol drama You're Beautiful. In the show, her character pretended to be her twin brother in order to join a fictional boy band. 'I'm pretty feminine in real life,' said Park. 'But I have a wild side too.'

When pressed to name one of the wildest things she had ever done, she cited 'kickboxing', much to the amusement of those around her.

She also revealed which of her gorgeous co-stars from You're Beautiful, Jang Geun Suk or Jung Yong Hwa, she would date in real life.

Shin Hye greets her fans through the interview in 3 different languages - Korean, English & Chinese and shows her adorable, girly personality.

Check out the interview below (it's in English):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Shin Hye learning & practicing the gayageum for Festival    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 am

Guess what's Shin Hye doing on a perfectly sunny Saturday?

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 9hxgs

She's practicing the gayageum (가야금)!

On March 26th, her entertainment agency revealed a photo of our favourite actress practicing the gayageum. The photo is captioned "Even on the weekend, Park Shin Hye does not rest and keep on practicing the gayageum alone."

Aww. it was reported earlier that Shin Hye has been taking daily Gayageum lessons with a traditional music professor at JoongAng university to prepare for her upcoming drama "Festival". CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Kim Hee Jung are also part of the main cast.

Please give our hardworking princess lots of support and love! Fighting, Shin Hye!!
Credit: 4HIM Entertainment
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: MBC invites fans to decide on new name for "Festival"   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:51 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 20110331namedramambc

MBC's "Festival" (working title) is inviting YOU to pick a new name for the drama!

From now on to April 10, fans can log into iMBC's website (see below) and submit names for the drama. The best submissions will win prizes, and up for grabs are Park Shin Hye’s sunglasses, Jung Yonghwa’s backpack, and signed copies of CNBLUE’s new album, “First Step“.

The producing company of "Festival", JS Pictures stated "In order to reflect the unique creativity of netizens, we have started the campaign. This drama is different from the other dramas of the same genre (youth love drama) We are looking forward to a unimaginably unique, lively and sweet drama title"

About the drama's plot, JS Pictures also said "Although this is a drama about university students chasing their dreams at an arts university, the passion that they portray is going to touch the hearts of people of all ages. No matter you are a boy, girl, youth or member of the aged, you will feel the connection."

The submissions will enter a public voting session on April 15. You’ll have to be a registered member of iMBC in order to vote. (Registration tutorial provided below)
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Park Shin Hye on MBC's FM4U Radio Show   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Ablue52110331120206mbcbluenight0
During her on-air time, fans tuning in online can send her messages. The message board (or chatbox) was overloaded with heartwarming messages telling Shin Hye to "fighting!" and that she was doing very well. Interestingly enough, half of the messages were requests for Shin Hye to sing "Lovely Day" live on radio.
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 67ec1a754ebfcc049922ed5
She revealed, “During my break, I went overseas and found that I had a Russian fanclub with over 2,000 members. I’d love to receive an opportunity to do a Russian CF sometime.”
The actress was then asked to rank her former co-stars (Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, and Yoo Seung Ho) based on her feelings of who couldn’t get past the ‘friend zone’. First place was taken by Lee Min Ho, while Yoo Seung Ho placed fifth.
Park Shin Hye explained, “Despite Yoo Seung Ho choosing me as his ideal woman some time ago, he hit me really hard in a ”ttakbam’ game. It actually made him seem more like a close friend to me.”
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 15cfdb80933bc27906088b5
She also addressed a recent picture, where she looked depressed over the deadlines for her class registrations. She clarified, “I was able to register for all of my classes by the deadline, but I eventually had to take academic leave for my drama schedule. I feel really apologetic for that.”
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 20110331jungyeobparkshi
Sometime into the airtime, Shin Hye sang live. The song she sang was her duet with Lee Min Jung in Cyrano Agency (2010) called "It was you". She later commented, “I’d love to guest in a song with Brown Eyed Soul.”.
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 57f48d15322a8d4572f05d0
For the last song selection, Shin Hye picked FTisland's "Love Sick" in support of her friend Lee Hongki.

After the show ended, Shin Hye thanked her fans through her twitter. She expressed that she was very nervous and that her heart was beating rapidly, but she managed to finish her task because of her fans' support. She said that she will strive "to be a better Shin Hye". She also thanked her Korean fans for the delicious fruit plates.
source:shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Park Shin Hye tweets a photo of her BOYFRIEND!    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:22 am

OMG!

The spazzing days are finally over!!! Or are they...?

Today at noon, Shin Hye tweeted a photo of her current boyfriend with the following message:
"용기내어 공개합니다. 제 남자친구에요.. 아이스크림 먹는 모습이 너무 사랑스럽지않나요~?"
"The courage to reveal this. My boyfriend. Doesn't he look adorable eating ice cream ~?"

and she is also sorry to tell you that....

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 I4sze

YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! MUAHAHAHA! x)

Credit: Shin Hye's Twitter
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Shin Hye is nominated for the 2011 PaekSang Arts Awards   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 am

Shin Hye is nominated for the 2011 PaekSang Arts Awards

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 01
Shin Hye is nominated in the "Popular Actress in Film" category of the 2011 PaekSang Arts Awards!

The 47th PaekSang Arts Awards will be held on May 26 2011 at Kyung Hee University. From now til May 13th, netizens can vote for their favourite movie and TV stars who are nominees in different categories. Sadly, the voting is done via SMS and foreigners are not part of the eligible party to vote

However, we can always give Shin Hye emotional support by tuning in KBS 2TV that night and also send her messages via Twitter.

Details as follows:
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 02

Date: May 26 2011
Time: 8pm - 10pm
Venue: Peace Hall, Kyung Hee University, Seoul.
Live broadcast station: KBS 2TV

About the PaekSang Arts Awards:
Established since 1965, The PaekSang Arts Awards is one of the biggest awards ceremonies in the industry, in both drama and film. It seeks to recognize outstanding achievements in the South Korean entertainment industry and to garner wide public attention upon the best in Korean films and dramas.

"Popular Actress in Film Award" 2011
Shin Hye is being nominated for her role of lee Min Young in comedy movie "Cyrano Agency" (2010). She is up against 22 other nominees in the same category. Let's give her a lot of support!! Fighting, Shin Hye!

Winners for last year's "Popular in Film" Award are Jang Keun Suk (Itaewon Murder Case) and Cho Kang Hee (Goodbye Mom).

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 03
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: [TRANSLATION] Elle Girl Interviews Park Shin Hye    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 01
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 02
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 03

source: shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: [NEWS] "Festival" to begin filming this month   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:34 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 20110331namedramambc

MBC summer drama "Festival" (working title) will start filming this month.

The drama, which will be aired after "The Best Love" ends its broadcast (June 2011), is directed by PD Pyo Min Soo. With an arts university as its setting (Seoul Institute of Arts), "Festival" is a romantic comedy that tells the story of young university students chasing their dreams.

Festival's young and energetic cast includes Jung Yonghwa (CNBlue), who will star as Lee Shin, a student majoring in modern music; Kang Minhyuk (CNBlue) will star as Lee Shin's best friend Yeo Jun Hui and actress Park Shin Hye will star as Lee Kyo Won, a traditional music student as well as Lee Shin's love interest.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Ba9646b8215a8c7363d09f59

" I believe that the drama, which focuses on young people on a university campus, will give people a refreshing and pleasant viewing experience. Please give it a lot of support," PD Pyo Min Soo expressed.

Casting and auditions will be done by the 2nd week of April and full-fledged filming will start in late April.

Source: Asiae News Kr
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Park Shin Hye's new look for 'Cosmo', talks about new drama    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:13 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 84fe61d1132a54c1b22c4e7
Actress Park Shin Hye of You’re Beautiful (2009) and Cyrano Agency (2010) showed a new side to her in a recent photo shoot for fashion magazine 'Cosmopolitan'. She shed her innocent and easy going image for a bolder sexier look. Park Shin Hye displayed a more mature and feminine appearance with red lipstick and an intense look in her eyes.
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 280083230
Park Shin Hye commented about her character in her upcoming MBC drama "넌 내게 반했어"(You Fell in Love with Me/You're Into Me) She stated, “My character is a bit quirky, humorous, and optimistic; and we’re alike in many ways. I’m looking forward to working with Jung Yong Hwa again.” Jung Yong Hwa co-stars with Park Shin Hye in "넌 내게 반했어" (You Fell in Love with Me/You're Into Me) .

"넌 내게 반했어" (You Fell in Love with Me/You're Into Me) will air its pilot episode on June 29, 2011.
Be sure to join our fan project for the new drama here: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/04/project-youre-into-me-fan-project.html
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_FwEzs6IR_cosmopolitan_02
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1ea04d537ffb91041138c230
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Ef6e814ec2055914500ffed9
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 1303133239_151620
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: [SCANS] Singles Magazine May issue    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_z4d38Lf2_Singles_01
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_1noGJuw9_Singles_02
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_wtMpv9mx_Singles_03
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_chTHWdQB_Singles_04
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_EgT9QpFX_Singles_05
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_CTo36JOc_Singles_06
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_968qlVF2_Singles_07
Park Shin Hye - Page 2 2943748579_Q1SkIrPU_Singles_08
shinhye.net
shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Park Shin Hye, Hallyu star on the World Stage    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:47 am

"The Next Generation's Hallyu Queen" Park Shin Hye steps onto the world stage.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 0b081a61bf76ec9bd562259b

Locally, the actress has been chosen as the female lead of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama You're Into Me However, Park Shin Hye's activities for summer/fall 2011 does not end here. Internationally, she has been invited to France's Annecy International Animation Festival and to Beijing for showcase. Her Taiwanese drama is also set to broadcast in Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan etc.

What do all these say? On one hand it shows that 2011 will be a busy
year for Shin Hye. On the other hand, it shows that she is taking grand
footsteps onto the international stage.

To begin with, Shin Hye's first animation movie, <Green Days>, has been listed as one of the participating movies at Annecy International Animation Festival,
the largest animation film festival in the world. The event will be
held in June in France. In the movie, Park Shin Hye dubs the voice of
the teenage protagonist who is a member of her school's athletics team. is a beautiful growing-up story that portrays the dreams of youngsters.

's press conference was held at the Pusan
International Film Festival in 2010 and audience were able to take a
first look at the movie. Many complimented on Park Shin Hye's
professionalism despite it being her first voice-dubbing project. Last
November, was also presented at the 2010 London Korea Film Festival in London.

Next, the actress is invited to take part in 's international showcase in Beijing.
TGC is Japan's biggest fashion show held annually. On this stage, Park
Shin Hye is invited as a Korean model as well as a special guest for the
special stage. The showcase will take place in the capital of China on
May 7 2011.

Coming up is the most anticipated summer drama of 2011 - You're Into Me> starring Park Shin Hye and her friend Jung Yonghwa of CNBlue. The two had worked together on SBS in 2009, whose popularity BOOMED throughout the world, gaining the title as "The Most Popular Drama of All Time" in Japan. is set to broadcast its first episode on June 29 2011 and will be aired on Wednesdays & Thursdays.

At the same time, Shin Hye's Taiwanese drama
will start its broadcast in June 19 2011 in Taiwan. The drama will also
be broadcast in other Asian countries such as Japan, Singapore,
Singapore, China...etc.

For those who think Shin Hye's journey to the world stage ends here, you're wrong. For this is just the beginning. :)

Source: TV Daily, Korea
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: [DRAMA] "넌 내게 반했어" official English name is HEARTSTRINGS    Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:32 am

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 K2nnr

It is announced today by Shin Hye's entertainment agency, 4him Entertainment, that the official English name for MBC drama "넌 내게 반했어" is HEARTSTRINGS.

"The title is the like the chords of Kyu-won's (Shin Hye's character) "heart piano"(心琴), which can tug onto our heartstrings. " the agency explained.

Before the name was announced, there were a lot of speculations about the English name, and most of the fansites and news sites used the transliterated names "You've Fallen For Me" and "You're Into Me".

Also, the 1st drama filming, which was scheduled on May 10(tomorrow) is cancelled due to bad weather conditions in Seoul. The pig's head ceremony for the drama is also cancelled.

Despite the bad weather, the cast is in good spirits and is looking forward to the drama's filming. Heartstrings will air its first episode on June 29 as a Wed/Thurs drama. The 1st script reading was held last week.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 6vshav

Info release: 4him Entertainment

s:shinhye.org
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Park Shin-hye learns the gayageum

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 ParkShinHye10

A few more stills from upcoming campus music drama You’ve Fallen For Me (aka Heartstrings) show lead actress Park Shin-hye
practicing the gayageum, a traditional twelve-stringed Korean
instrument that her character majors in at the performing arts college.
Despite not having to actually play the music for the drama herself,
Park is determined to learn the instrument for her character, who grew
up learning the gayageum from her grandfather, and knows it like the
back of her hand.
She’s reportedly been taking lessons since being cast for the role,
and has even developed calluses on her fingers from practicing. (The
gayageum is played like a sitting guitar of sorts — you hold down notes
with the left hand and pluck/vibrate the strings with the right hand.) I
love actors who really put serious effort into their roles, and I’m
just oddly proud of Park Shin-hye for taking the time to learn something
that she really otherwise has no use for. It makes her even more
endearing (not that she needed any help in that department).

She said, “Kyu-won is a character who was influenced by her
grandfather and grew up with the gayageum, as one. That Kyu-won meets
Lee Shin (Jung Yon-hwa) and Kim Suk-hyun (Song Chang-eui)
and she goes through a period of falling down and hitting up against
walls, in order to realize her true dreams and really grow — I want to
portray this side of her beautifully.”
Fellow castmate Song Chang-eui has also taken to his
role, which is a lot closer to his real-life experience acting on the
stage in both musical and traditional theater. Song said, “Kim Suk-hyun
is both sincere and playful, which is actually a lot like me in real
life, so I feel affection for this character.” He plays a theater
director who will direct the university’s 100th anniversary showcase,
and in helping these young people discover their dreams, he will
rediscover his own as well.
You’ve Fallen for Me premieres June 29 on MBC, following Best Love.
Spoiler:
Via Star News, TV Report
Credits:dramabeans.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 am

[VIDEOS] 8 Trailers of Hayate the Combat Butler ハヤテのごとく!" 【旋風管家】

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Hayate
Upcoming Taiwanese drama "Hayate the Combat Butler" has released 8 trailers to its anticipating viewers. The drama will start its broadcasting run on Taiwan cable TV channel "FTV" on June 19 Sunday at 9:40pm.

In the drama Shin Hye plays the role of rich girl Nagi (Xiao-Zi 小芷 in Chinese). Her voice is dubbed into Chinese.

Hayate will start its promotions in Taiwan during June 12-14 which features an outdoor event, a High 5 event and also filming of a variety show. Shin Hye will be there. Full schedule here:
http://www.shinhye.org/2011/05/info-shin-hyes-schedule-for-june.html

Spoiler:

Cr:shinhye.org

--

omg i love her more and more Park Shin Hye - Page 2 279877
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 am

[NEWS] 'Randy Shin Hye' requests to open for Kia Tigers

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 6857472822c85d44b251b910

Baseball fan Park Shin Hye wishes to open for Korean professional baseball team 'Kia Tigers' in the upcoming playoffs (postseason game).

Park Shin Hye said: "As an avid Kia Tigers fan, I openly expressed my wish to open for Kia Tigers on Twitter, but sadly no one contacted me. Please, please contact me during the next playoffs."

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 92c0695e80576989257fb51c

In 2006, Shin Hye was invited to open for Kia Tigers. Her excellent left-hand pitching skills earned her the nickname 'Randy Shin Hye'. (Randy Johnson is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher)

Watch the 2006 news report on her pitching here:

Park Shin Hye is currently filming her new drama 'Heartstrings', which will begin broadcast on June 29 on MBC.

Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 am

[MAGAZINE] 110629 '韓FUN' - パク・シネ Interview

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Img017+copy

パク・シネ

1. In the drama, you play an art student, so this role is really close to you in real life?
"I want to show some similarity and fit parts (from the drama) to herself. I thought I could show new sides of me by challenging new thing-gayageum."

2. Kyu Won is a cheerful character, are there any similarities and differences between you and Kyu Won?
"We are cheerful but lack confidence and we are very simple people. I haven't discovered yet how I might be different from Kyu Won."

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Img016+copy

3. Kyu Won plays the gayageum and majored in it in college, did you have any difficulty playing the gayageum?
"I've never played the gayageum before so I started practicing one month before the start of filming. When you play the gayageum, you have to use both hands, one to make the music and the other to make the vibrations. I have to pretend I am good at the gayageum since my character majors it in. It was difficult to play as good as real gayageum majors."

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Img018+copy

4. You play again with Yong Hwa, what was your thoughts when you knew you'd be playing with him again?
"My first thoughts were, Oh nice, we will be able to do something nice together, play nice part and we are friends because we have already acted together before. We are friends so we will have good chemistry on the set."

5. What are your impression of Yong Hwa playing his character?
"Yong Hwa likes to play pranks a lot, but he can also be elegant so it was pleasant. We could be friends without any problems."

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Img015+copy

6. Yong Hwa plays Lee Shin, a really cool role and so in the drama, you like this guy, but in fact, what is your type?
"My type is like my dad. Someone who is nice, gentle, has leadership quality. Someone who is taciturn but who can also protect me."

7. Your schedule is very tight. What do you do to refresh/relax yourself?
"When I drive, I listen to music really loud and when I want to cry, I cry. And I dances. I got my driver's license a year ago, but I don't have many opportunities to drive so I'm not a really good driver."

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Photo

8. Now if you have an occasion would you like to make a drama/movie in Japan? Is there an actor or actress with whom you would like to work?
"Yes if there's a character in a drama/movie that fits me, I would like to do it. I'd like work with Eita (age 28) from "Sunao ni narenakute - Hard to say I love you" and Miura Haruma from "Bloody Monday". These dramas were very interesting.

9. Do you have a message for Japanese fans?
"I wanted to come and visit Japanese fans but I had to film in Taiwan and now in Korea so I didn't have time. Once shooting is over, I think I will spend some time together in Japan. Thank you for loving "You're Beautiful " And please love "Heartstrings."

" The day she will have a project in Japan isn't too far off.>

--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!cant wait for subbed eps!!! Park Shin Hye - Page 2 200327
Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 am

Park Shin Hye is Heartstrings' little cutie pie

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 B88d7c7a1d0988ada5866935

Actress Park Shin Hye is granted a new nickname by netizens - 'Gyuyomi', meaning little cutie pie. It is a combination of her character's name and little cutie in Korean (Lee Gyu Won + gwi-yo-mi).

In recent photos revealed by MBC drama Heartstrings, Park Shin Hye is seen posing with big twinkling eyes and cute expressions. Her beautiful baby skin sparkles in the night without the help of spotlights. Her pose in one of the photos is said to resemble the adorable protagonist of animation film 'Puss in Boots'.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 8e8988765032db6758af532a

In drama Heartstrings, Park Shin Hye plays Lee Gyu Won, a university student with refreshing charms and a young girl's heart filled with hopes for love. Park Shin Hye has received a lot of compliments on her acting skills as well as the various expressions she portrays.

The 7th episode of Heartstrings will air at 9:55pm on MBC, July 20 2011.

Back to top Go down
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Park Shin Hye involved in car accident, hospitalized

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 C5e000a3f2e0b87e9d163d8d

Actress Park Shin Hye was involved in a car accident at 11:30pm last night (July 18), and is currently hospitalized.

According to the police, Shin Hye's manager Kim Mo(age 26) was driving a Starex van on a highway at Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do when she suddenly crashed into a metallic guide-rail that separates two roads. The vehicle was destroyed severely by the blow, with the front-half of its body demolished and its wheels detached.

Park Shin Hye - Page 2 285203_233674143321825_124115104277730_729833_6637070_n

Park Shin Hye, her manager, coordi and other 2 people in the car were sent to the nearby Konkuk University Hospital where they are examined and hospitalized. Fortunately, Park Shin Hye only suffered minor injuries because they were all wearing safety seat-belts. She will be spending a day resting at the hospital and then return to filming MBC drama 'Heartstrings' tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the underlying cause of the car accident is still under investigation. The police suspects that it was a result of Ms Kim's fatigue, drowsiness and possibly careless driving.

Let's wish Shin Hye and her friends a speedy recovery. Get well soon everyone!

Video news coverage here
--

omo..:'(
praying for everyone
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

oh thee mou!!! pali kala den itan poly sovaro!
fxiouuu *relief*
makari na anarwsoune grigora!!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Shin Hye   Park Shin Hye - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Shin Hye
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next