Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” Empty
PostSubject: [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”   [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:55 pm

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”

[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” Ch130610

Milk Man’ Jung Yong Hwa is playing cold-hearted ‘Lee Shin’ and going out on a hunt to capture the hearts of ladies everywhere!
On MBC’s new Wednesday/Thursday drama, “You’ve Fallen For Me”,
Jung Yong Hwa is scheduled to play a flower boy-band’s vocalist who
lives and dies by his guitar, is ill-mannered, but also is sometimes
silly.
[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” Ch130611
In a released picture, Jung Yong Hwa is
completely focused on playing his guitar. With his concentrated eyes,
Jung Yong Hwa is raising the expectations for guitar genius Lee Shin.
When I first read the script, I thought Lee Shin was cruel and careless,” said Jung Yong Hwa. He introduced Lee Shin as “Someone who only looks ignorant because he only cares about music, but is actually a warm and sensitive character.”
Jung Yong Hwa added, “I’m glad that I met a character perfect for
me and that I can show myself as an actor once again. I am trying my
best to not disappoint the audience.

“You’ve Fallen For Me” is a youthful melodrama that paints young
people’s dreams, friendships, and loves, all based in a performing arts
college. The first episode will air on June 29th after MBC’s “The Best Love” ends.

Source: Nate
Credits:allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia
KLucy
Super Mod
Super Mod
KLucy

[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” Empty
PostSubject: Re: [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”   [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:34 am

omoooooooooooo λιώνω!!! πατήστε με!!!!! Θελω να δω τον hubby μου κρυοκ**ο!!!!!! νιιιιιιιιιιιι *please ignore me*
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”   [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:48 am

LooooooooooooooL hehehehe k egw thelw poly na dw auto to drama!!

auto k to city hunter!!!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”   [KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me” Empty

Back to top Go down

[KA] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa transforms 180 degrees in MBC’s “You’ve Fallen For Me”
Page 1 of 1