Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

[KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache Empty
PostSubject: [KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache   [KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache

[KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache Bestlo19

HA! Cha Seung-won has finally shaved off his facial hair, showing off his new clean-cut image in a photo he uploaded to his me2day account on the 15th. Cha wrote the accompanying comment: “I’ve cut off the facial hair at last. You’ll be able to find out the reason by watching Episode 5. I’m Dokko Jin!”

The “cow” descriptor comes from the fact that the shape his hair made was the Korean word 소, meaning cow, as pointed out to Dokko Jin in Best Love’s Episode 3 by Ae-jung’s nephew. Ever since, Jin has been self-conscious about it, going so far as to cover up his face when talking to Ae-jung — it’s one of those things you may have never thought of, but once you see it, you just can’t un-see it.

I just love that the proud movie star is motivated to fuss with his appearance because of a crush on a girl. It’s exactly the thing Hwang Tae-kyung (Jang Geun-seok) did in an early episode of You’re Beautiful, when Mi-nyeo expressed a preference for his older hairstyle, only to have him immediately go to the salon to bring it back. And then go through verbal backflips to explain that he changed it because HE liked it, not because she had anything to do with it AT ALL. Can’t wait to see how Jin explains the change.

Granted, the 소 was much more pronounced in Athena (below, left), when it had practically had a life of its own. It actually doesn’t look so bad in Best Love, but I’ve been wanting to see him clean-shaven for so long that I’m doing a little happy dance now. Thank you, Hong sisters!

Episode 5 airs on Wednesday, May 18.

[KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache Best3-10

Via Sports Chosun
Credits:dramabeans.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia

[KA] Cha Seung-won shaves his cow mustache
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Info & Rules :: Archive-
Jump to: