Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

[KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K Empty
PostSubject: [KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K   [KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K

[KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K HanGroo2

Rising young starlet Han Groo, star of the kickass cable hit Girl K, is doing pretty well for someone who debuted just this year. With an album and a successful action role under her belt, the nineteen-year old is looking to pound the pavement, actor-style, and take on upcoming MBC daily drama Just Be Like Today.

She’ll be starring opposite some of my favorite tv parents — Kim Gab-soo and Kim Mi-sook, both from every drama ever. Who needs acting school when you can just go to work and learn from these guys every day? This daily drama is no different from any other, and revolves around this family unit, with a bustling supporting cast.

Han Groo has been noted to look like almost every actress you can name — chiefly Sung Yuri, whom she’s pretty much the spitting image of. In action I actually think she looks more like Go Hyun-jung by way of Moon Geun-young a lot of the time. But what’s great about her is that the comparisons stop there. She’s not just a pretty face resembling other stars, but a really talented young actress with her own presence. I think she’ll be something amazing given the chance to really hone her craft.

Can’t you just picture her as the female answer to City Hunter? Yes please. She kicks So. Much. Ass. I can’t wait till she’s headlining her own Alias-esque franchise. Till then, Girl K reruns, anyone?

Just Be Like Today has completed the script read and begun shooting, and premieres in a few weeks on MBC.

[KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K KimGabSoo_KimMiSook1

Via Hankook Ilbo
Credits: Dramabeans.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia

[KA] Han Groo cast in daily drama on heels of Girl K
Page 1 of 1