Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Min Ho

Go down 
+8
KEYs_me
eirini9
ellieBC
Erisadesu
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
nabi
mrsmeneguzzi
jennypara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KEYs_me
Moderators
Moderators
KEYs_me

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cast of “City Hunter” Have Their First Script Reading   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:53 am

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 1io1f7

Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Jun Hyuk, Goo Hara, etc. have all gathered together on one spot.

Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Jun Hyuk, Goo Hara, etc. have all been chosen as part of the cast for the upcoming SBS Wednesdays & Thursdays Drama “City Hunter,” and also had their first script reading on March 14th.

The upcoming drama set to air on May 25th, “City Hunter” has been garnering interest due to its strong production team members such as the famous Jin Hyuk PD who produced “Great Inheritance” and “Prosecutor Princess,” and script writer Hwang Eun Kyung who wrote “New Heart” and “Daemul.” The drama will be an adaption from the famous Japanese manga under the same title, “City Hunter,” and will recreate into a setting in Korea instead of Japan.

Along with Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Lee Jun Hyuk, and Goo Hara, other cast members such as Chun Ho Jin, Kim Sang Joong, Lee Hyo Jung, Lee Kwang Soo, etc. all gathered at SBS Ilsan Production Center to practice reading the first script for 3 hours. Despite the different age gaps among the cast members, they were able to show a strong and heart warming team work during their practice.

The lead actors, Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, and Lee Jun Hyuk, remained for another script reading session, and revealed their extraordinary acting skills during their practice. Each of them will be playing the following respective characters: Lee Yoon Sung who was a MIT graduate with a Ph.D who is also part of the National Networking Map Team for the Blue House, Kim Nana who was a judo athlete and now a bodyguard for the Blue House, and Kim Young Joo who is Korea’s best elite prosecutor.

On that day, Lee Min Ho wore a clean, black suit with a wavy hair style and exposed a more mature and masculine appearance. His last drama was “Personal Taste” and came back with a new drama after a year, and never failed to show his passion for a higher performance which was revealed while taking part in the script reading.

A representative of the production team stated, “I could feel the fresh enthusiasm from the young actors, and the passion and dignity from the veteran actors blending well together. I could also feel their willingness to make this drama become a great work as well.”

**Note: I did not translate the whole article, but only translated the parts about Lee Min Ho. ^^;

Original Source: osen.co.kr
Translated By: Solly @ Lee Min Ho’s World
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Lee Min Ho leaves with City Hunter crew for Thailand   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 am

Lee Min Ho leaves with City Hunter crew for Thailand

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Lee-min-ho-29th-of-dec-1

To all the Lee Min Ho fans in Thailand, watch out, because he and
‘City Hunter’ are coming your way! You have been spoiled recently with
all the K-POP singers and now…
Lee Min Ho will be visiting Thailand to film his new drama ‘City
Hunter’ on 24th of March, according to his agency on 22nd. The scenes
to film in Thailand are to focus on the birth of the City Hunter, the
official mentions Lee will be filming the process of becoming the City
Hunter.

credits:thedramascenes.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia
Goregasm
Goregasm

PostSubject: Lee Min Ho wows fans with his airport fashion   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 am

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110329_lee_minho_1

While moving through the terminal, Lee Min Ho’s trendy airport fashion caught the eyes of many fashionistas. The star was on his way to Thailand to film for his new drama, ”City Hunter“, and he captivated many with his effortless look.

Dressed in a sleek black t-shirt with a black cardigan and grey slacks, he completed his look with a touch of color from his backpack. Fans also noted that his slightly wavy hair gave him a freer look to his overall style, making him look both modern and chic.

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110329_lee_minho_2

In his new drama, Lee Min Ho will be playing the role of ‘Lee Yoo Sung’ an MIT graduate who is now a part of the Blue House’s national communication networks team.

“City Hunter” will begin airing on May 25th.

source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greek-SHINee-fanclub/1780191255445
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Lee Min Ho becomes Hyun Bin’s neighbour   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 am

Lee Min Ho becomes Hyun Bin’s neighbourLee Min Ho - Page 2 Hyun-lee-jang
Lee Min Ho has recently become a neighbour of Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young couple.
Given his enormous popularity, Lee Min Ho has moved into Seoul
Heukseok Villa after his contract expired 2 months ago in Sangdodong
according to an official.
I have found a picture of this villa known as the ‘Star residence’,
but now I have to give it a new name, the Hunkiest Villa, with Lee Min
Ho, Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun.
Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Heukseok-dong
Back to top Go down
mrsmeneguzzi
Moderators
Moderators
mrsmeneguzzi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 am

Να πάω να μετακομίσω εκεί?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KLucy
Super Mod
Super Mod
KLucy

PostSubject: News!    Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 am

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 462310 Any News Here!!!
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, seen on the set of ‘City Hunter’   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:15 am

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, seen on the set of ‘City Hunter’

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 City-hunter-14-april-e1302746390914

On 13th of April, photos taken by fans are released through an
on-line community, capturing both Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young from the
shooting set of ‘City Hunter’.
From the costumes, bright yellow jacket and sharp red pants, the drama tries to bring comics effect to the small screen.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young kiss for an hour and a half for “City Hunter”

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110414

A preview for Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s epic kiss scene has just been revealed!

On April 19th, the two actors visited a club in Seoul’s Kangnam area to film a kiss scene for SBS’s “City Hunter“. Lee Min Ho was scripted to kiss Park Min Young spontaneously to perform his mission as a ‘city hunter’; Park Min Young happened to be at the club to protect the President’s daughter, ‘Da Hae’, as part of her job as a secret service agent.

In order to successfully pull off the scene, Lee Min Ho had to kiss Park Min Young rather powerfully to give off the feeling that the kiss was unplanned. It was a short kiss, but the couple reportedly filmed for an hour and a half to get the scene just right.

The production team for “City Hunter” stated, “The kiss was an important scene to serve as a turning point for the couple’s relationship. The two showed perfect harmony in a happy environment, so the filming commenced well.”

“City Hunter” is scheduled to air on May 25th, so be sure to check back for updates!
Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110415 Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110416 Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110417
Source: DongA via Nate
Credits:allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Goo Hara tries to melt Lee Min Ho with her ‘aegyo’ on “City Hunter”

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110535

On May 19th, upcoming drama “City Hunter” released new still-cuts of Lee Min Ho and KARA’s Goo Hara, along with a brief synopsis of their relationship.

This scene was recorded on the 8th, in which the two characters met coincidentally for the second time after first encountering each other at the Blue House.

‘Da Hye’, the president’s immature daughter, fell in love with ‘Lee Yoon Sung’ immediately, so she doesn’t hesitate to grab this second meeting as an opportunity to get closer.

She boldly asks, “Can you become my special tutor?” Despite her lovely aegyo, Lee Min Ho’s character remains rigid and cold, drawing interest from fans as to how their relationship will eventually play out.

Unlike their characters, however, the two were reported to be like siblings on the film set. Hara calls him ‘ahjussi’, while Lee Min Ho calls her ‘Hara Goo.’

Producers commented, “We can feel their youthful passion throughout the film set. This is Lee Min Ho’s first project after a year of hiatus, and also Hara’s first official drama. Please look forward to how they’ll be transforming through ‘City Hunter.’

“City Hunter” will debut on May 25th through SBS.
Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110536 Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110537 Lee Min Ho - Page 2 20110538

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Nate
Credits:allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Lee Min-ho nekkid   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:42 am

Lee Min-ho nekkid

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Cityhunter125

I'M SORRY BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE POSTED HERE THE REST OF THE PHOTOS GO TO ADULT THREAD~

Via Hankyung

Credits:dramabeans.com
Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Lee Min-ho’s me2day interview

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Cityhunter_159

IS Plus is the media outlet that does interviews outside of the norm, which I always enjoy, whether it’s “drinking interviews” or an “SNS interview” like the following one, which is basically a Twitter interview.

Spoiler:

Via IS Plus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 City3-00133

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 City3-00402

pragmatika auto to paidi exei geinh polu wraio!!!
Back to top Go down
niellyn
Moderators
Moderators
niellyn

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 pm

ti ennoeis exei ginei ?? apo pitsiriki pou epaize sto I am Sam fainotan oti exei prooptiki na ginei 1is takseos kouklos :P kai omologoumenos exei talento san h8opois. Latreuw ta facial expressions tou
Back to top Go down
nabi
nabi

PostSubject: Lee Min-ho face expression set   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Photo183769

SBS drama "City Hunter" Lee Min-ho's 12 different facial expression sets is heating online up.

This piece is displaying all of Lee Min-ho's emotional faces from all of his dramas "Boys over Flowers", "Personal Taste" and "City Hunter".

'Hee No Ae Rak' in Korean means sadness and happiness, meaning the emotions a human being can feel and represents the 4 basic emotions of a person.

Lee Min-ho in the picture is showing various expressions from his characters in the dramas he is in.

Netizen's say, "His face allows different expressions from different angles", "He not only has a cold a macho face but also a strong eyesight from his good-natured eyes and they are absorbing".

Meanwhile, on the episode of "City Hunter" on the 20th, Lee Y oon-seong (Lee Min-ho) saves L ee Jin-pyo (Kim Sang-joong) who is in danger from Cheon Jae-man's puppets. This drama is on air every Wednesday and Thursday nights at 9:55PM.

source
Credits

Νyaaaaaaaaaaaaah λατρεύω~~~~ Lee Min Ho - Page 2 433542 Lee Min Ho - Page 2 433542
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 pm

niellyn wrote:
ti ennoeis exei ginei ?? apo pitsiriki pou epaize sto I am Sam fainotan oti exei prooptiki na ginei 1is takseos kouklos :P kai omologoumenos exei talento san h8opois. Latreuw ta facial expressions tou

hahaha to lew giati sto bof den mou areze kai8olou!!! enw edw einai antras oxi to agori pou htan!
Back to top Go down
Replay-Doo
Replay-Doo

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

Πλέον και επίσημα ο αγαπημένος μου Κορεάτης ηθοποιός...

Στο BoF μου άρεσε η εξέλιξη του χαρακτήρα του αν και μερικές φορές μου ερχόταν να σπάσω την οθόνη από τα νεύρα μου....το μαλλί! Το μαλλί αυτό ήταν αίσχος....το ξέρω πως πρσπαθούσαν απλώς να ακολουθήσουν το manga αλλά ήταν απαίσιο...!

Πιστεύω πως στο Personal Taste απλώς ήταν τέλειος....και από άποψη χαρακτήρα αλλά και από εμφάνιση....απλά τέλειος!

Και στο City Hunter απλώς ήρθε η αποκορύφωση!
Όλα σε αυτόν τον άνθρωπο είναι αψεγάδιαστα!

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 528179

Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Tumblr_lpb30ySh9h1qea0uxo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 am

Lee Min-ho heads for Los Angeles
Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Leeminho_incheon5

javabeans: Hey, have you heard Lee Min-ho is on his way to your neck of the woods?

girlfriday: *drops everything, gives jb full attention*

javabeans: Uh, so, Lee Min-ho is on his way to your neck of the woods. He just hopped on a plane a few hours ago.

girlfriday: OMG, did I finally get through to the powers that be?

javabeans: You’ll have to fight it out with everyone
else in LA who just dropped their Monday plans to stalk Lee Min-ho
through the (very large, might I add) city.

girlfriday: Koreatown’s not so large. I’m on it.

javabeans: Crap, did I just blow your advantage? Um, I mean, he’s totally on his way to South Dakota!

girlfriday: Right. Koreatown in South Dakota! Totally.

More here:

Via Arts News

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Min Ho   Lee Min Ho - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Min Ho
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum