Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info for My Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Admin
Admin
hotdbsk.gr

Info for My Girl Empty
PostSubject: Info for My Girl   Info for My Girl EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 am

My Girl
Info for My Girl My-gir10

TV Show: My Girl

Hangul:
마이 걸

Director:
Ki-sang Jeon

Writer:
Network: SBS

Episodes:

Release Date:
December 14, 2005 - February 2, 2006

Runtime:
Wed. & Thurs. 21:55

Language:
Korean

South Korea

Plot

Contract marriage? The couple won’t live in the same room. In the end, they actually will anyway. Contract dating? Why be shy when you’re going to date anyways? What? Contract siblings? That is quite something if you ask me. However, there is one bizarre contract between two couples. Her major is creative writing (overflowing with lies), double majoring in acting (nice looking face with exceptional acting skills), minor major in broadcast entertainment (wonderful showmanship with quick agility of wit). Joo Yu-rin has an imprudent European attitude with full capability to do
anything along with her good looks. There’s also Seol Gong-chan, a mighty fortunate man, who could handle any business of his own that he wants. There cannot be a more fatal chance of meeting than the one they have; nonetheless they get make a “contract sibling” agreement perhaps by their will or not. However, the two must join forces to go through the hardship that they must face… There’s another couple that get involved. Jung-woo who is a free-loving
person, and Gong-chan’s past sweetheart, Se-hyun, a famous Korean sports star. Jung-woo gets quite frustrated by Yu-rin who keeps escaping from him, and Se-hyun keeps thinking of her past sweetheart, Gong-chan and can’t seem to let him go. Despite the small fights, the loving feelings
that suddenly arise between Gong-chan and Yu-rin, and Jung-woo and Se-hyun’s love for them. What would happen between these four?

Cast

Starring

Lee Da-Hae

Lee Dong-Wook

Lee Jun-ki

Park Si-Yeon - Kim Se-Hyun

Supporting Cast

Jye-hyeong Jo

In-jeong Lee

Kim Yong-Rim

Choi Ran

Hwang Bo-Ra