Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KLucy
Super Mod
Super Mod
KLucy

[JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” Empty
PostSubject: [JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku”   [JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:56 am

[JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” 2011510_eita

Eita will star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku“, which will start in July, alongside heroine Mitsushima Hikari.

Eita and Mitsushima have already co-stared as a married couple in the upcoming movie “Ichimei” (will be released in October), which will be exhibited in the competition category for the Cannes International Film Festival. Eita commented about Mitsushima, “She is somebody I can trust since she has no lies and has a strong mind. I would like to enjoy my time co-starring with her.”

-

“Soredemo, Ikiteyuku” is about a man (Eita) who has a murdered younger sister at the hands of his friend, and he happens to meet a girl (Mitsushima) who is the sister of the murderer friend, 15 years after the case has been closed. It will be a human drama between the two families who try to find hope for tomorrow.

-

It was announced that Oda Kazumasa’s “Tokyo no Sora“, which is one of the tracks from his latest album, “Do-mo“, has been chosen as its theme song, and the music in the drama will be played by the blind pianist, Tsujii Nobuyuki.

Credits: Tokyo Hive
Back to top Go down

[JA] Eita & Mitsushima Hikari to star in Fuji TV’s upcoming drama, “Soredemo, Ikiteyuku”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Info & Rules :: Archive-
Jump to: