Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Empty
PostSubject: Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho   Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:16 am

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Mygirl10

TV Show: My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox (literal title)
Revised romanization:
Nae Yeochineun Gumiho
Hangul: 내 여자친구는 구미호
Director:
Boo Sung-Chul

Writer:
Hong Mi-Ran, Hong Jeong-Eun

Network:
SBS
Episodes: 16
Release Date: August 11, 2010 -
Runtime: Wed. & Thurs. 21:55
Language: Korean
South Korea

Plot

Cha Tae-Woong (Lee Seung-Ki) is a spoiled young man with no interest in staying in college. Instead, Cha Tae-Woong wants to become an action actor. His wealthy grandfather Cha Poong (Byeon Hie-Bong) though wants Tae-Woong to take his studies seriously & change his major from acting. When Cha Poong learns that Tae-Woong spent his next semester's tuition fees on an expensive motorcycle, he calls the police and reports the motorcycle as stolen. Cha Poong then picks up Tae-Woong up from the police station and attempts to drive him to a remote boarding school in hopes that he would change his major. At a rests area along the way, Tae-Woong is able to slip away from his grandfather and hide in the back of a delivery truck. The delivery truck then drives off. Eventually Tae-Woong gets out of the delivery truck, but finds himself in the middle of nowhere on a late rainy evening. He then gets a ride from a buddhist monk, who also gives him shelter at a Buddhist Temple. Late in the evening at the Buddhist Temple, Tae-Woong wonders off hoping to catch a signal for his cellphone. Suddenly he hears a woman's voice from a woman his cellphone. The woman instructs Tae-Woong to enter the temple and draw nine tails onto a painting of a fox. Once Tae-Woong draws the nine tails on the fox, he unknowingly frees the legendary nine tailed fox known as "Gumiho" (Shin Min-A). Tae-Woong fears for his life, but Gumiho just wants to be loved (and eat lots of beef!).

Notes

1. Casting finishes in late April/early May 2010, filming begins in May & drama is tentatively scheduled to air August, 2010.
  2. "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox" will takeover the SBS Wed. & Thurs. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Bad Guy".
  3. A nine tailed fox or known in Korea as "gumiho" is a creature that frequently appears in Korean legends. The fox lives a thousands a years and then turns into a gumiho. The gumiho can transform into other things like a beautiful woman to seduce men.
  4. On May 26th, 2010, it was announced by the production staff that actress Shin Min-A was chosen to play the much coveted role of the nine tailed fox in "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox". This is Shin Min-A's first role in a television drama since the 2007 KBS2 drama "The Lucifer" (Mawang).
Cast

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Lee_Seung-Ki Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Shin_Min-A Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-No_Min-Woo Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Park_Su-Jin
Lee Seung-Ki Shin Min-A No Min-Woo Park Su-Jin
Cha Tae-Woong Mi-Ho Park Dong-Joo Eun Hye-In

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Byeon_Hie-Bong Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Yun_Yu-Seon Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Song_Dong-Il Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Hyomin Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine_Tailed_Fox-Kim_Ho-Chang
Byeon Hie-Bong Yun Yu-Seon Song Dong-Il Hyomin Kim Ho-Chang
Cha Poong Cha Min-Sook Ban Doo-Hong Ban Sun-Nyeo Kim Byeong-Soo

Additional Cast Members
Lim Hyeon-Shik - Buddhist monk
Jeong Woon-Taek - police officer
Lee Soo-Geun - police officer

Trailer

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia

Info for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum