Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Welcome to Greek Asian Dramas!!!
Please type your username and code to Log in.
If you aren't a member yet, don't hesitate come join us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
Admin
Admin
jennypara

[KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: [KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon   [KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon

[KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon HanJungSoo2

Actor Han Jung-soo, known for being the good-guy second lead in Prosecutor Princess or the hot guy with abs in Chuno, (er…the other one, no the other other one, yeah that one) has been cast in the upcoming maritime police drama Poseidon, opposite Choi Siwon and Lee Shi-young. So… that pretty much seals it, right? Poseidon is an abfest in water? Seriously, it’s a pretty good contest, between the three of them.

He’ll be playing sergeant Oh Min-hyuk, in charge of a special investigations team, and is described as a hip, urbane, and charming guy who disarms people with his witty words. The producers describe the character as 100% in line with Han Jung-soo’s real-life personality, which just makes me laugh. So… they’re exactly the same, only one’s an actor and the other’s a detective in the ocean? Yeah, so similar. I get the charm part, though. Or was I just taken with his Chuno hair?

Is there any chance he’s going to grow it back for this drama? Sigh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cop with long hair, so I guess he’ll be sporting his Prosecutor hair with his Chuno abs. I suppose it’s a compromise I’m willing to accept.

Poseidon has (finally) begun production (again) and premieres in September following Myung-wol the Spy on KBS.

Via Star News
Credits:dramabeans.com
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia

[KA] Han Jung-soo joins the cast of Poseidon
Page 1 of 1